50' 2005 Bruce Roberts Spray (Fiberglass)***SOLD***
|Status:||Sold||Price:||$ 160,000||Location:||Toronto, Ontario|
LOCATION: TORONTO, ONTARIO
Magnificent ocean-going, heavy displacement cruiser. One owner, freshwater, absolutely massive inside and out. If you are looking for a true gem of a safe, comfortable offshore sailing vessel, look no further.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Perkins
- Heavy constructed shoal draft fiberglass sailboat
- 19 tons displacement
- Suitable for canal or Caribbean sailing
- Custom built
- Ketch fully rigged with Headsail (furling), Staysail, Mainsail and Mizzensail (all sails are heavy weight Dacron for added strength for offshore conditions)
- Mainsail and Mizzen are fitted with batons to improve sail performance
- Powered by a 50 HP cylinder Perkins diesel (at 1900 RPM uses less than 1 gallon per hour at approximately 5-6 knots)
- Bow thruster for those tight docking spots
- Interior is Brazilian Mahogany throughout
- Propane stove
- Head with bathtub and shower
- Sleeps 6 comfortably
Extra Gear Included
Everything goes with the boat
- All emergency equipment (life jackets, flares, fire extinguisher)
- Spare parts
- All paperwork etc.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.